Snakes, olives, and mermaids?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from McKenzie Penworks

Well... Snake wood, Olive wood, and one of those great looking Mermaid Treasure blanks anyways. I'd picked up the aged bronze and antique silver kits a while back and agonized over what blanks to pair them with. Think I made good choices with those. I forget who posted the two pen set with the alumilite blank a week or two ago but after seeing it I had to try one out myself.

The wood ones are George II kits from Classic Nib and the alumilite is the Triton Convertible kit from Exotic Blanks (also the source of the blank I believe)

Attachments

• MermaidTriton-6.jpg
    MermaidTriton-6.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 290
  • OliveWoodGeorge-6.jpg
    OliveWoodGeorge-6.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 258
  • SnakeWoodGeorge-6.jpg
    SnakeWoodGeorge-6.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Talltim

I like your pictures as well. The reflection is nice. Is that taken on black granite?

The wood finishes look satin.

The George kits are pretty nice. If nothing else the slightly different plating options offer some opportunities to do something different from the usual chrome/rhodium/gold/black titanium!

I'm fighting the pictures at the moment... I have used Aperture for years and I'm trying to convert to Adobe illustrator. For whatever reason when I'm importing there and adjusting I get more of a flat looking finish. They're actually a smooth gloss finish.

Attached a different angle.

Attachments

• SnakeWoodGeorge-1.jpg
    SnakeWoodGeorge-1.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom