Snake Skins by Seamus!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 65GTMustang

65GTMustang

Folks - if you have not turned one of "IAP NAMES" Seamus7227 - Clear Cast Snake Skins blanks - YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!
He probably does not want me to boast about his blanks.... too much!
BUT TOO BAD -
I have gotten several types of skins for different pen types from him.
The first two that I finally got a chance to turn are pictured here.
I have several more to make and will certainly post them as I get them finished.

The first is a Jr Statesmen - Diamond Back Rattler
The second is a Vertex Click - Sand Rattler (my personal favorite)

I hope everyone Realizes of course it takes a master pen turner to make these blanks look so good

I have started my learning process for clear casting - My first Sierra tube only took me 24 oz of Silmar and it still did not turn out right!!!!

Lucky for me the local pen meeting this Saturday is demoing Casting - Perfect Timing!

I hope everyone likes the pens
Seriously if you need a "seamless" "perfect" - snake skin barrels you need to contact Seamus!

"Seamus - Thanks for making me look so good!" :beauty:

JR States Diamond Rattle Snake Gallery 1.jpg

JR States Diamond Rattle Snake Gallery 3.jpg

Vertex Sand Rattler Display.jpg

Vertex Click Sand Rattler 4.jpg

Vertex Click Sand Rattler 5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Thanks for the compliments! You did a great job turning those Kevin! However, I'm not a big fan of that Jr. Statesman. For some reason the picture must not do it justice. Oh well, such is life, great job anyway Bud! I'm looking forward to these warmer temps, those sand rattlers are gonna start moving and I can start skinnin' and tannin', and Sellin'!

ToddMR

I like the Vertex click the best. Snakeskin is on my list of blanks to try at some point. I think you both did a great job. Well done on the casting and well done on the turning.

Top Bottom