Snake Skin Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jaywood1207

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywood1207

This is the blank I received from Don Ward in the May trivia contest. The blank turns like a dream mind you I did take a little longer than normal and was extra careful not to screw it up. I have to be careful where I put it down because there are a lot of people that want it.;) I love it Don and thanks again. Any comments welcome.

200762225923_Snakeskin1.jpg

200762225955_Snakeskin2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

great work, don makes some fine snakeskin blanks. the polish looks great and it's a perfect fit with the chrome baron. good job!

its_virgil

Jamie,
You certainly did a great job turning and polishing that sucker. Those are my favorite pens to make and the way this one turned out is why I've spent so much time trying to conquer the technique of making them. I'm glad you like the blanks and of course, you're quite welcome. I was glad to make them for the trivia contest.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jaywood1207
<br />This is the blank I received from Don Ward in the May trivia contest. The blank turns like a dream mind you I did take a little longer than normal and was extra careful not to screw it up. I have to be careful where I put it down because there are a lot of people that want it.[;)] I love it Don and thanks again. Any comments welcome.

Woodlvr

Beautiful work, Jamie. What kind of snakeskin is used in those blanks? I sold my first snake skin pen today.[^] Keep up the great work.

Mike

its_virgil

prairie Rattlesnake from S. Dakota
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Woodlvr
<br />Beautiful work, Jamie. What kind of snakeskin is used in those blanks? I sold my first snake skin pen today.[^] Keep up the great work.

Mike

el_d

Would anyone know where to get some diamondback skins?[?]
Those are some really nice skins and the pens goes great with the snake.[:p]

Hey Jamie,

I have to say I have not been a fan of the snake blanks, they kind of make the hair on my neck stand up[:0]

But having said that, You have made a wonderful pen and made this blank stand proud........wonderful work my friend[:)]

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by el_d
<br />Would anyone know where to get some diamondback skins?[?]
Those are some really nice skins and the pens goes great with the snake.[:p]

First ye kill a snake. [;)]
Actually, I get my snake blanks from Glimmerz N More. Great products, people, service.
http://www.glimmerznmore.com/shop/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom