Snake Eyes !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Finally got an acceptable Snake skin pen completed. This is a Statesmen Jr. in rattle snake skin. I have posted some of the problems I had making them under penturning. Thanks for looking, Anthony

200513119842_DSC01309.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

Excellent job, Anthony! That's got to be in the $125 plus category for sure. Put it in front of the right people, and you'll sell it and get more requests. [:)]

PenWorks

Jim, you pegged it right. I get 85.00 for my regular Statesmen Jr. and since this is a real pain to make, I was thinking $125.00 myself.

Thanks for the comments. Anthony

Gary

Don't under price it Anthony...that is so unusual that I bet it would go for substantially more than that.

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Jim, you pegged it right. I get 85.00 for my regular Statesmen Jr. and since this is a real pain to make, I was thinking $125.00 myself.

Thanks for the comments. Anthony

bajacrazy

Beautiful pen Anthony. [8D] You mention finally acceptable snakeskin pen completed. Just wondering how many where unacceptable. Just wondering what to expect if I decide to try one.

WoodChucker

Anthony, that pen turned out awesome. You shouldn't have any problem getting your price,not only is it unique and one of a kind, you did a fantastic job on it. I know it was a pain to figure it out, but it sure paid off. Very nice!

BTW, great photo, I really like the snake eye dice setting, gives it just the right touch. [;)]

R.T.

opfoto

Top notch job.... Great looking pen, It doesn't get much better. BTW is that the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution underneath your pen??? Very nice photo setup.

PenWorks

Thanks Rt ,

Marc, it is neither. I have no clue what it says. I just might look tomarrow.

Brian, I guess I scrapped about 6 pens using the casting method.

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom