Smoke Stack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is the latest form the Studio!! Made it today and I love the way this one came out!!! It just swirls all over the blank!! This is some Smoke Stack acrylic with a #6 Bock Feed and Nib. Cap is Postable.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0794.jpg
    DSC_0794.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 774
  • DSC_0795.jpg
    DSC_0795.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 780
  • DSC_0797.jpg
    DSC_0797.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC_0798.jpg
    DSC_0798.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 768
  • DSC_0799.jpg
    DSC_0799.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 781
  • DSC_0800.jpg
    DSC_0800.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 787
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

That is one beautiful blank. Oh and the pen isn't half bad either?:wink:
Do you make your own blanks? I cannot recall seeing a blank like that color before. Keep raising the bar why don't you.:biggrin:

watchman7

Wow!! Another beauty. Cannot get over how nice you pens are.
Justin - a question, what are the dimensions of the pen. you indicated you used a # 6 Bock so I am guessing the overall length and girth would be in the full size Gentlemen pen area.

Timebandit

Wow that is beautiful. I admire all your work, but think this one is the best yet. Outstanding!

Thanks James!!

Sweet acrylic Justin and you did a great job on it.

Thanks Lupe!!

Sweeet! A great addition to the collection. Fantstic photos as usual.

Thanks Martin!!

I would suffer through using until a better one was given to me. Of course the wait will be a short based on this and those that preceeded it.

Phil

LOL!! Im sure you would!!

That is one beautiful blank. Oh and the pen isn't half bad either?:wink:
Do you make your own blanks? I cannot recall seeing a blank like that color before. Keep raising the bar why don't you.:biggrin:

Thanks!! I dont make my own blanks...i dont have enough time for that.....there are pens to be made :)

Another classic beauty - great pen, Justin!

Ken

Thanks Ken!!

Okay..I'll bite..How does the cap post? Don't see any threads..Did I miss something?

Its a friction. Look back at the pens from the last 70 years....almost all of them post and they are all friction. Just slide the cap over the barrel until to posts :) No threads needed

Sharp looking pen and I love the color.

Thank You!!!

Justin,
That is just some pretty plastic!!! Very sharp pen I must say.

Thanks!!

Wow!! Another beauty. Cannot get over how nice you pens are.
Justin - a question, what are the dimensions of the pen. you indicated you used a # 6 Bock so I am guessing the overall length and girth would be in the full size Gentlemen pen area.

Thanks!! Here are the stats. This is my largest pen so far.

Length Capped 6"

Length Uncapped 5 1/16"

Cap Diameter .61"

Body Diameter .56"

Weight Capped 23g

Weight Uncapped 15g

Parson

Nice work. I must say that if you make more of these that friction-post, they will sell better, even if the user finds the posted cap to back weigh the pen. It's just a nice feature to have on a pen when you don't have a spare hand to hold the cap.

I'm still saving money to buy the stuff I need to try my first one after my lesson from you. Very excited though. Can't wait!!!!

wizard

Gorgeous pen Sensei !! I really like the way that resin, clip and nib really accent each other !!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Regards, Doc

Timebandit

Nice one Justin, I really like the blank, it goes well with the nib.

Thanks Ken!!

Nice work. I must say that if you make more of these that friction-post, they will sell better, even if the user finds the posted cap to back weigh the pen. It's just a nice feature to have on a pen when you don't have a spare hand to hold the cap.

I'm still saving money to buy the stuff I need to try my first one after my lesson from you. Very excited though. Can't wait!!!!

Thanks Randall! I like when they post, even though i dont ever post them:biggrin:

Gorgeous pen Sensei !! I really like the way that resin, clip and nib really accent each other !!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Regards, Doc

Thanks Doc!! I had to got with the polished nib and the rhodium clip. Gold just wouldnt look right with this material!

Top Bottom