• P1011784.jpg
    P1011784.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 272
  • P1011786.jpg
    P1011786.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 445

BSea

Another great pen Eric. Very classy. :good:

That's another Lyn blank. When she told me about doing a white & black, I thought of straight white & black. But when she showed me the 1st blank, I was really impressed. A great example of less is more.

Sandsini

Thanks everyone for the nice words... I had been wanting to try this material for quite awhile but was always subverted by (mostly) Bob's wonderful designs, like Galaxy Trek (so beautiful!) at Slabs. Glad I finally tried it though. It looks great and is a new favorite for me.

Cwalker935

Wow, I was out of touch during the time when you originally posted the pen and missed. I am glad that I got a secong chance to see it. Very classy. One my favorites ever. Congratulations on the front page. You certainly earned it.

SDB777

I just texted Lyn & told her that one of her blanks made the front page. She's really excited.

Y'all done made her head so big....it's hard to get her through the front door! And now I have to live with her.....jeez!

She said, "Thank you! Sometimes you just get lucky with a color combo."

Congrats on a beautiful fit-n-finish, and a great set of hardware to show it off! Front page is always a big bonus...thumbs up!

Scott (should have kept it a secret) B

OZturner

Eric, I just got a chance to view your Latest Pen Posting.
Congratulations on the Front Page.
What a Glorious Blank, and so Superbly Matched to the Statesman Jnr.
I subscribe to the concept that "Perfection" is something virtually impossible to achieve.
But from what I can see, with this combination, you have come as close as could possibly be achieved.
Absolutely Spectacular.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Sandsini

Thank you Brian, and everyone else, for your nice comments. I've moved into a new house (temporarily, until our new place gets built, and haven't been able to make anything for the past couple of weeks. I have a temporary new "Studio S" (The S is for Shed!) that I will be setting up this weekend and I'll be back to it. I have a special blank from Bob Dupras that I have been eager to see built up and that's going to be the first thing I turn.

Cheers everyone!

Top Bottom