Smitty's Pen (Spoilers Smitty)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from brownsfn2

brownsfn2

Not sure if he wanted me to post this or not. Hope I am not overstepping here. This is the pen that I agreed to turn for Smitty as a bonus for winning the Auction for my blanks. It is a full sized Emperor Fountain pen with Gold and Rhodium.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Smitty1.jpg
    Smitty1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 542
  • smitty3.jpg
    smitty3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 487
  • smitty4.jpg
    smitty4.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 503
  • smitty5.jpg
    smitty5.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 537
  • smitty6.jpg
    smitty6.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 553
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

BEAUTIFUL work Ron! I haven't made an Emperor yet but when I do, I just figured out what blank to use. He definitely got his money's worth. Thank You to both You and Smitty for your contribution to the IAP!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have no objection whatsoever with you're posting pictures. It your work and I would have posted it on receipt anyway. And you take better pictures than I do. Thank you for turning the pen and Thank you for posting it nad thanks to Dawn (PR_princess for providing the Emperor for it.
Not sure if he wanted me to post this or not. Hope I am not overstepping here. This is the pen that I agreed to turn for Smitty as a bonus for winning the Auction for my blanks. It is a full sized Emperor Fountain pen with Gold and Rhodium.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

brownsfn2

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I was honored to make it knowing it was going in Smitty's collection. It was fun!

Top Bottom