A small patch of cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

This monday I saw that I was in need for some cactus for the coming season so I poured 16 blanks:
On Tuesday I caught the cold from hell but was able to cut and #Then I reverse painted the tubes and glued and milled them. The cold kept me out of the shop untill now.As always all comments welcome

IMG_2444.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Roy, Fantastic work as always! Sorry you haven't been feeling so well :doctor::doctor: but glad to see that you are back on your feet and ready to rock the world again :wink:

Linda

jskeen

Dang Roy, this the same cold you had 2 or 3 weeks ago, or you and Dianne trading it back and forth again? Either way, I recommend my standard remedy of 3 fingers of single malt, applied internally until either the cold goes away, or you decide you really don't care :)

Nice blanks, I got one of those I need to work up too :)

OKLAHOMAN

James, this has been the cold from hell Diane and I are just swapping it back and forth. Tonight the "Old Weller 107" will get it's work out :)

philb

Really like those as group!

You cast these in PR or Alumilite? Look good either way!! Gives a fuller 3D effect by clear cast and painting, rather than coloured resin.

PHIL

wizard

Roy, As usual, a great looking set of pens!! Thanks for showing the steps you took in making them. The colors are amazing!! Beautiful! Regards, Doc

PenMan1

Nice looking Prickly Pear, Roy!

I'm sorry you caught a cold. Our temperatures here are warm, now. You don't even need a jacket now, except maybe a life jacket! We had bunches of rain, it's hard to cast PR in the rain, so my sinus and lungs are paying the price for casting indoors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom