Small Corporate Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

I was priveleged to run into an admin. assistant from Pratt and Whitney at my last show. She was quite excited about my pens and wanted to know if I could pull off a quick turn around order for her.

I'm hoping her boss is happy with these two. M3 Damascus with their logo on a WSII and Blue Lapis Trustone on a Navigator RB. I think I like the RB better for flow with the logo, but these are what she wanted.

The logo is a sticker she provided which lies on both sides of each pen to allow for right or left handed writers. The sticker is encased in over 20 coats of med. CA.

Attachments

• P8110313.jpg
    P8110313.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 317
  • P8110315.jpg
    P8110315.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 327
  • P8110316.jpg
    P8110316.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Nice Pens, Eric! Is that a decal sealed under CA ? The reason for my asking, I'm currently working on 50 maple key fobs with company logo for my daughter. I'm doing decals on them.

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

Nice Pens, Eric! Is that a decal sealed under CA ? The reason for my asking, I'm currently working on 50 maple key fobs with company logo for my daughter. I'm doing decals on them.

That's a sticker they provided me. I have done other stickers as well that I have printed on label paper at Office Max. I've never done decals. They are then sealed under many coats of medium CA.

OOPS

Those are very cool pens. I see what you're saying about the sticker matching the RB better, but the M3 looks like an angry storm cloud in the background. I think the sticker in this case makes the blank show up more. Very interesting, and thanks for posting these.

Top Bottom