Slurpee Time!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charlie_W

Charlie_W

I found this pic from a couple of years ago. Only one pic...not too good but, here it is.

The pen is a CSUSA Clicker. The blank is an aluminum Slurpee straw which 7/11 had some years ago with their slurpees. The straw laid in the kitchen drawer for several years till one day, I saw it and decided it needed to be a pen!
After looking through my kits, I found that the clicker would work. I was able to file out the ends of the aluminum straw blank enough to get about 3/4" of brass tube in each end. The straw was smaller than the finished size so I built it up with CA to fit the pen hardware. My now college age daughter was bummed that I cut up her straw, but now uses it more often.

Attachments

• Slurpee.jpg
    Slurpee.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 215

lyonsacc

I like that pen! About 2 weeks ago I looked at the clock and said "It's Slurpee time!" (it was 7:11) and my kids looked at me with a total look of confusion. We don't have many (if any) 7/11's around here and they didn't know what a Slurpee was.

Charlie_W

I like that pen! About 2 weeks ago I looked at the clock and said "It's Slurpee time!" (it was 7:11) and my kids looked at me with a total look of confusion. We don't have many (if any) 7/11's around here and they didn't know what a Slurpee was.

7:11 pm I hope! :biggrin:
July 11th is free Slurpee day around here!

Top Bottom