See more from pastorbill1952

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

200542225521_Slimline%20wormy%20chestnut.jpg

150 YO Wormy Chestnut Slimlines

200542225630_Slimline%20maple.jpg

Slimline maple inlay

These are some of my original OJT. I also changed cameras and it doesn't have a macro (that I can find) If they don't show up well will retake.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chuck C

First the pens are all really nice. The individual detailing is really sharp looking. I like the 5th from the left the best. That one stands out. Secondly the top pic is sharp and clear. The bottom pic is a little fuzzy maybe your in the macro range with that one. They are all 100% better than mine. LOL

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Your pens and photography look great, Pastor Bill. It's hard to comment on each pen posted, but I sure appreciate the beauties you've been posting. Thanks!

wicook

Very nice pens, Bill. We used to have a Chestnut dresser that we bought in an antique store in W.Va. or southwestern PA. Too bad we sold it when we moved to Canada...it would have made a lot of beautiful pens. [;)]

Thanks for the comments. The chestnut came from one of my members homeplace's chicken coop. His father had a heart attack and was forced to move into an apartment. The homeplacehad been in the family at least that long. My member is in the Navy stationed in VA Beach and knew I would want some of it, quite a but now resides in my shed. I did not fill the holes & jury still out on whther I should authenticity vs. smooth finish. On the other side of the pen you can see the brass tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom