Slimline Mod - Figures walnut with Ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Krash

Krash

Here's one I did today. It's a slimline mod using figured walnut with ebony cap and band.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 276
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gord K.

As someone who prefers thin pens, I really like what you've done with this one!

BSea

Thats a winner for sure! Very tasteful modifications. My wife calls them simple elegance pens.

On a side note, I just noticed the perspective of the 2nd picture. It looks like the lower barrel is longer. I know it's not, but it's an interesting effect. I'd have never noticed this except for the perspective photo tips by Sylvanite.

Krash

Thats a winner for sure! Very tasteful modifications. My wife calls them simple elegance pens.

On a side note, I just noticed the perspective of the 2nd picture. It looks like the lower barrel is longer. I know it's not, but it's an interesting effect. I'd have never noticed this except for the perspective photo tips by Sylvanite.

I may be. I like to lengthen my masculine-style slimline pens to match a man's larger hand. This one is probably 1/4" to 3/8" too long for my shirt pocket but feels good in my hand. I am still settling in on my design preferences so this one is now the high side of the length scale for me. One the other hand, I don't usually carry a pen so it does just fine sitting on my desk.

Top Bottom