Sketch Pencil in HRB Heart & Sapwood.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

I don`t sell a lot of these but enough to make a few. It is just your basic gold 3mm clutch pencil but even someone who draws likes to do so in style.:)
There are 10 coats CA sanded then sanded through all the pretty colored pads then polished with Novus heavy and fine. If there are and artists out there, is this a good shape or would the standard pen shape be more appropriate?
Thanks for looking
IMG_6139.JPG
IMG_6140.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crabcreekind

I like the shape, except at the nib end. Since it is a fat pen already i do believe it would be more uncomfortable to hold it that way. Just my opinion. Great Job.

ToddMR

That is one nice sketch. I like the shape you used on it too. The wood just makes it over the top imo. Nice finish as well.

watch_art

I've got one of these little guys - no flare at the end - and it's a wonderful pencil to draw with. I've also got a deluxe sketch, the bigger 5mm version, with a knub at the end, and it's also great fun to draw with. A lot heavier, too. Unless the flare just bothers somebody's fingers and the way they grip, I'm sure it's awesome to draw with (speaking as an artist).

gallery_41188_9_137590.jpg

gallery_41188_9_279.jpg

seriph

A set, in complimentary style and colours that match which colour "lead" is inside would be fun to do .... I have been wondering about conical shaped sketchers that could go into a nice case, in alternating pattern ... bit hard to describe .... I saw a pic of one a while ago and will try to find it again...

Top Bottom