A Six Pack of Sierra Click Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pyurgal

pyurgal

A co-worker asked me to make a couple of pens for him. His son swims for the University of Wisconson and he wanted me to make some pens for the swim team coaches in the school colors (Gold and Black). This is what I came up with. A sierra click pen using a yellow and black blank.

When I showed them to him, he said that they were exactly what he wanted. That was great to hear. Hopefully these will lead to more orders for the team. :)

Paul

Attachments

• Blas_pens_small.jpg
    Blas_pens_small.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 262
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I have gotten several special orders, where people want this or that. It is amazing how you do a good job on something, and "it's exactly what I wanted"

You did a great job on those pens.

pyurgal

Oh boy, I really messed up. I just talked to my co-worker and his kids go to the Univeristy of Missouri in Columbia and not to the University of Wisconsin. :biggrin:

Paul

JimMc7

Nice looking set of pens and the colors make more sense for Mizzou than Wisconsin (Red & White for Wisc, IIRC)!

ttpenman

Had me worried

I own a lot of Cardinal & White University of Wisconsin stuff. Didn't think they would change their colors. I assumed it might have been one of the other UW campuses but I see it was Missoui.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Top Bottom