Simple slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cyfan964

cyfan964

I'm a landscape designer by day. I designed an ipe deck for a customer of mine and used a scrap piece of lumber from their deck and turned a simple slimline pen for them. This particular piece had a knot that I continually added CA glue into as I turned it down to keep it intact.

e6MuUcN.png

stonepecker

Looks like a winner to me. To bad you can't enter it now during the Bash.

But that doesn't mean you can't make a new pen for the Bash in Feb.....It is probally the best time of the year on the IAP. Just my opinion.

Of course, the guy who runs the 'slim line pen contest' is a crab and lives so far away from the rest of us you think he would welcome a visit or two from some of us.
I hear he has a "KEEP OUT" sign up on his out house. Why? I don't know after he uses it.

Welcome to the fun of the IAP

cyfan964

Looks like a winner to me. To bad you can't enter it now during the Bash.

But that doesn't mean you can't make a new pen for the Bash in Feb.....It is probally the best time of the year on the IAP. Just my opinion.

Of course, the guy who runs the 'slim line pen contest' is a crab and lives so far away from the rest of us you think he would welcome a visit or two from some of us.
I hear he has a "KEEP OUT" sign up on his out house. Why? I don't know after he uses it.

Welcome to the fun of the IAP

I actually just joined the group/forum today. You might have to enlighten me on "the Bash". Sounds fun!

Top Bottom