Simple Segmented Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dl351

dl351

Here's one that I did for my brother's birthday. It's zircote and mesquite with beech veneer in between. The finish is a CA finish. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSCF8314.jpg
    DSCF8314.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCF8318.jpg
    DSCF8318.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave Turner

Now that is one classy looking pen. Those colors go perfect with each other and the fantastic fit and finish just completes the picture. I wish that was one I had just made.

Dave

dl351

Thanks for the compliments! Originally, I was working on a blackwood/bloodwood pen for my brother, but I ripped a chunk out of that and decided to do these more "rugged" colors for him instead. Thanks again for the compliments!

maxman400

Excellent Color Combo, The finish looks great as well as the fit. Your brother has one outstanding pen to be proud of. Congrats on a great Job.

ctubbs

That worked out about perfect, the colors of the timbers and the lamination between is excellent, the fit and finish is outstanding and the hardware is great with the timber. Congratulations on on a wonderful pen. If for some obscure reason, your brother is not thrilled with his pen, I know a place of honor that you could send it to. I'll be proud to show it off for you.
Charles

Top Bottom