A Simple Review of 2 Stylus Tips.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JD Combs Sr

JD Combs Sr

Tried my hand at a few stylus' a couple weeks back but never got around to posting them. I tried two different versions of the stylus tip. My son uses an Ipod and I had asked him to evaluate the two for me then I forgot about them.

All but one are PSI kits. The second from the left is a standard slimline with a stylus adapter from Wood-n-Whimsies. My son's choice is the PSI tip which can also be purchased separately and fitted to a slimline. He said it was slightly firmer and slightly smaller which help in navigating the screen. Either adapter can be fitted to any pen that uses a 7mm tube or simply to any length of 7mm tube to make just a stylus. Take a slimline kit and put the finial on one end of a tube with a turned blank and the adapter on the other end and you have something that looks similar to the last stylus in the picture but without the telescoping pen. All but the acrylic is finished in 10 coats of CA then a coat of RenWax.

IMG_4563_2_4_Detail.jpg

This just shows the various configurations of the PSI telescoping pen/stylus. Excuse all the dust on the mannequin:redface:, didn't notice it until I developed(for lack of a better term:rolleyes:) the pics.
IMG_4566_5_7_Detail.jpg IMG_4572_1_3_Detail.jpg

Top Bottom