Simple Maple Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EBorraga

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Made this today while I was waiting on a bunch of tubes to dry. Spalted Maple Burl on a CSUSA black ti long clicker. All comments are accepted

Attachments

• DSC_0046 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0046 (Small).JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_0047 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0047 (Small).JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 219
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
You can't beat a long clicker for showing off a stunning piece of wood.
Making a long blank nice and flat, B2B also takes a bit of skill. I'm afraid that mine still often have a bit of 'pregnancy' to them.:redface:
Nicely done Ernie!!:biggrin:

IPD_Mr

I was going to comment on the bad spot in the wood until I figured out it was a piece of lint on my monitor. :tongue:

Awesome looking pen Ernie.

BSea

I really like it. But I'm a big fan the clicker. I'm with skiprat, mine always have a little curve to them. I'll have to try a flat one soon. That looks really clean.

Oh, and BTW, it's an eagle sitting on an alien's head.:wink:

ohiococonut

I really like it. But I'm a big fan the clicker. I'm with skiprat, mine always have a little curve to them. I'll have to try a flat one soon. That looks really clean.

Oh, and BTW, it's an eagle sitting on an alien's head.:wink:

By golly you're right! There's another one just below it outlined in black! :eek:
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! It's possessed :ghost:

Depending on which way you tip your head you can see different features.

Last edited:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks for the comments. I really thought you guys had found my Tequila stash. But crazy enough I see the eagle and alien:eek:. I didn't even notice them when assembling it.

sbwertz

Thanks for the comments. I really thought you guys had found my Tequila stash. But crazy enough I see the eagle and alien:eek:. I didn't even notice them when assembling it.

OK admit it. Every one of you had to go back and look for the eagle and the alien, didn't you?

I didn't see this one when I was turning it, either. It wasn't until after I took it in and set it on a shelf that I realized it was looking back at me. It's amazing what shows up unexpectedly in wood.

Attachments

• catface.jpg
    catface.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Top Bottom