Simple Elegance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dave_M

Dave_M

I thought basic black & copper would look good together so...

1_IMG_0012.jpg

Simple yet elegant. One thing I learned from using all black is the fit and finish must be flawless or it doesn't work. I'm very pleased with the finished product.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

i have learned, pretty rapidly when i started selling, that simple is best and still the most elegant. the fancy, pretty curls, dots, groove, multicolored, etc. are great, but simple always ends up being the most widely admired.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I thought basic black & copper would look good together so...

Simple yet elegant. One thing I learned from using all black is the fit and finish must be flawless or it doesn't work. I'm very pleased with the finished product.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
The look of copper with the basic black is as you say very elegant!

Do you have any concerns regarding the copper standing up to abrasion?

wiset1

You hit the nail on the head! It has a very dynamic look with the contrasting colors...Awesome

Dave_M

I agree with you on the copper plating holding up long term. I suspect it won't be any worse than 10k gold which I also stay away from. Occationally I will do a pen that is for my personal collection. Just a show peice to get people's attention. This will be one of those peices. Although I typically end up selling them at some point with a word of caution regarding the plating to the buyer. Oddly enough my reluctance to sell a pen always increases the buyers willingness to pay more.

The look of copper with the basic black is as you say very elegant!

Do you have any concerns regarding the copper standing up to abrasion?

PaulDoug

Looks very nice. Any chance of getting a little smaller picture so I don't have to move the screen around to get a full view of it? Or do I have something set wrong on my computer?

Woodlvr

Great looking pen. Very elegant looking. I have some slims in copper and I do not like most woods with copper.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Looks very nice. Any chance of getting a little smaller picture so I don't have to move the screen around to get a full view of it? Or do I have something set wrong on my computer?

Use the Control key and the minus, it will shrink to fit.

Top Bottom