Silver Pheasant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. Well..actually..I just turned it. It's one of John Underhill's (JohnU) beautiful blanks called Silver Pheasant from Exotics. Placed on Rhodium/Black Titanium Jr. Statesman components with a #5 Polished Bock Nib. Had fun making it. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Silver Pheasant.jpg
    Silver Pheasant.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Silver Pheasant_1.jpg
    Silver Pheasant_1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Silver Pheasant_2.jpg
    Silver Pheasant_2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 406
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

What? Doc does kits? :eek: Okay, now seriously, I have to say that is one of the most attractive feather blanks I've seen. Don't get me wrong, the others are nice, but this one is just BADA$$! And you picked the perfect hardware for it! Good job, Doc!

Drstrangefart

I like this one. The way the feathers are set up in there it kinda looks like it's absolutely covered in alien fingerprints. Or my ADHD is acting up agai HEY! A PUPPY!

JohnU

Outstanding Doc! I had all of those little feathers and thought they would be too "blahh" by themselves. You sure proved me wrong. Also, You couldnt have selected more perfect pen parts. It just all fits. As always, I love your work and photos! Thanks for sharing.

wizard

Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement !!

Outstanding Doc! I had all of those little feathers and thought they would be too "blahh" by themselves. You sure proved me wrong. Also, You couldnt have selected more perfect pen parts. It just all fits. As always, I love your work and photos! Thanks for sharing.

John, Thanks for the kind words! To put it concisely...this set of blanks, as is all your work, is STUNNING ! Thank you for letting me show your work! Regards, Doc:)

Top Bottom