Silver Mine Center Band

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DurocShark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

:eek:WOW...

I don't normally get pulled in by the smaller pens, but the custom center band and accent truly adds a stunning look to this pen. Awesome work!

SteveG

Great look with that material on the CB. My choice for smaller pens is the PSI Comfort 'cause I sometimes use the CB and often do a custom one. This is a nice choice and works well with your blank. I often rely on others here to get my creativity in motion, and you did that today. Thanks for showing and sharing.

Steve

DurocShark

Thanks guys. I love the blanks (I should, I make 'em) but they're too over the top sometimes. So I wanted to try using them as accents instead of the primary barrels.

I forgot to mention, I reverse painted the Silver Mine portion with black paint.

Thanks again!

seamus7227

Dang that is Sharp! Nice work Don, I'm not a big fan of the slim line, but you have really taken this up a notch and added a level of class to this pen like no other! Thanks for sharing!

thewishman

That is absolutely beautiful!! Love the full blanks and love the accent even more. Great work!

I've been quietly admiring your work over the years. Thanks for sharing your results with us.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
IF you buy the sierra blank, you can make a whole group of centerbands!!!!

(I know, who wooda thuink a that???)

Top Bottom