Silver Majestic Malachite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TurnaPen

TurnaPen

I have a special reason for making these Silver pens which I will share at a later time.

Meanwhile here is a Majestic in Malachite with Silver fittings, the Wooden Ink symbol on the clip is my trade mark.

The making of this pen started by a sheet of paper with a rough sketch of the parts, and then measurements for each part were added. Then started the drilling and turning and finishing, the finish is micromesh all the way and car polish.

Most difficult part was making the finials, and even more difficult the putting together, because the parts are slip in, so they must be CA'd into postion-difficult part is putting enough but not too much CA so it does not squelch out every where. The supplier of the kit was Silver Pen Parts, a big thank you to Mike--he really understands what pen making is about and goes into detail (via email or skype) so that you get the correct kit and info. Amos
SilverMajesticMalachite19angle.jpg

SilverMajesticMalachite18angle.jpg

SilverMajesticMalachite9nibandcap.jpg

SilverMajesticMalachite7open.jpg

SilverMajesticMalachite4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Super job by all parties. A really nice piece of Malachite on a phenomenal pen. Even the photos were great showing of an excellent shine.

ToddMR

Wow that is a very nice pen. You did very well on this. You obviously came up with a very cool design and everything. Well executed.

Top Bottom