Silver or Grey Pine Cone (Mutt blanks) Dayacom Rhodium Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tgsean

tgsean

I ordered the kit direct from Dayacom, Taiwan. The minimum order size is 30!! I think in the USA it sells as Zen. I can't buy this from Australia anymore. They do sell a chrome version, but I prefer Rhodium.
It is dressed with a new colour of pine cone resin I bought from Eugene ( Mutt blanks), he sells this as silver. I love his pine cone blanks, they are awesome, and lots of people here like it. C & C welcome as always.

Cheers,
Sean

Attachments

• Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball a.jpg
    Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball a.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 343
  • Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball b.jpg
    Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball b.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball c.jpg
    Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball c.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball d.jpg
    Sliver Pine Cone Com Rollerball d.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 307
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful Sean!

The Zen in US I believe has a magnetic in both ends and not a screw threads, but the style looks similar as does the top cap.

Looks nice and I like this plating also.

Dan Masshardt

Beautiful Sean! The Zen in US I believe has a magnetic in both ends and not a screw threads, but the style looks similar as does the top cap. Looks nice and I like this plating also.

That kit is marketed as the gran Torino or stretch I believe in the us. Very similar to the zen except the lack of magnetic cap.

And they are darn expensive here.

tgsean

Thanks everyone. Yes the kit is rather expensive at 28 dollars a pop! But really good plating with Rhodium. It also comes as a fountain pen. The problem is that I can only do a minimum order of 30. So if any of you know where in US I can buy it from in smaller quantities I would be much obliged if you could let me know.

Cheers

Top Bottom