Silhouette Painting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KnB Polymers

KnB Polymers

I haven't had a chance for making anything in a while, but here's a virage tube I did some experimental painting on over the winter. We've just recently had time to put it all together.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• cactus pen 1.jpg
    cactus pen 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 316
  • cactus pen 2.jpg
    cactus pen 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 265
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Fantastic looking blank and I think it goes nicely with that pen kit but I wonder with all the warm colors in the blank if a gold finish would have tied in with the blank better than chrome? Just a thought...

Jim Smith

KnB Polymers

Fantastic looking blank and I think it goes nicely with that pen kit but I wonder with all the warm colors in the blank if a gold finish would have tied in with the blank better than chrome? Just a thought...

Jim Smith

Hey Jim,
I was actually going to do a gold kit, but found out I only had chrome left, sooo...

Gilrock

Nice painted blank. I had to do a double take when I saw this cause it looked so similar to some of the blanks my wife has painted. We will be making ours available at some point also so I figured I'd show them now so we didn't look like copy-cats later. We have variety of themes going but this was one of them. I just love having something that we can do together as a couple.

Attachments

• Cactus1.jpg
    Cactus1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Cactus2.jpg
    Cactus2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 99

KnB Polymers

Those look great!
I love trying different things. Soon our nursery will be closed for the summer and I will then have time to try more stuff as well as getting back to my pc tubes. Having withdrawals! LOL!

Top Bottom