Signature Series - Apple Coral and Casein

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Second up we have The Apple Coral FP. Genuine Apple Coral, dressed up with Casein. Much Straighter Shape on this one as I tried to keep the diameter down, and this material is a little more forgiving of the group. Full Sized Rho/BlackTi Statesman, with custom casein rear section and stock finial, which fits like a glove, and is epoxied in place. That section is epoxied in the tube, but was a good fit, not too concerned about it. That rear rhodium ring is from a rhodium jr gent cap that I had spare, i just made my parts to this diameter. I had made a trim ring, the rhodium one on the front body, the is under the threads the the cap screws on...Made from casein, but was such a tight fit, it is currently stuck on a now extra part....maybe one day. Again 6mm Polished Bock Nib, courtesy of the classic nib.. C&C Welcome..Prob. should have shot on a dark background for that casein...

Attachments

• red 2.jpg
    red 2.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Red1.jpg
    Red1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 196
  • red 4.jpg
    red 4.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 143
  • APFP.jpg
    APFP.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I really like what you did on the end of the barrel. I still think the blue coral is my favorite, but this 1 is a very close 2nd.

Top Bottom