Sierra's RB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

Hi All!!!

Guess it's been a while. Hope this post finds all of you doing well. I have been doing alot of working over the last 3 months and not much else.

My daughter Sierra has been after me for a long time to make her a rollerball pen. I had actually started making this for her back in March and it has sat idle on my lathe ever since. That poor girl was always asking when I was going to finish this pen for her and last weekend I finally did!!!

This is a Tulipwood blank that her and I picked out in AZ last Dec. The segmenting is Aluminum. CA/MM finish. John Devost was kind enough to send me some Abranet to try out and this was the first time that I had used it. Thanks John, that stuff is great!!!

As always, comments, critiques and feedback welcome :)

Attachments

• Sierra's RB.jpg
    Sierra's RB.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Sierra's RB 2.jpg
    Sierra's RB 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 169
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Steve, we have missed your work. I'm glad Sierra finally pestered you enough to get you to finish her pen!

Nice work, I'm sure once she forgives you for the delay she will treasure the pen.

rwyoung

Neato looking segmenting. Now to figure out how to pay you homage and make one myself. (That's a nice way of saying copy from your work... ha!) :)

Top Bottom