Sierra Vista Watch Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

Well here is my 2nd watch pen that I did. It is a Sierra Vista with a swiss watch in it. The blank is from Gary Nicholls and I just love his work! I have a 3 watch pen that is coming. I'll post that when it gets done too!

As always CC are welcome good or bad.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 286
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Very Very Nice!! both the blank as well as turning, fit and finish.

One general question.( not trying to hijack) Would one use one of Gary's blanks on a regular Sierra/Wall Street II ? Is there just too much chance of getting into parts and pieces doing that?

Thanks

Dalepenkala

Very Very Nice!! both the blank as well as turning, fit and finish.

One general question.( not trying to hijack) Would one use one of Gary's blanks on a regular Sierra/Wall Street II ? Is there just too much chance of getting into parts and pieces doing that?

Thanks

Hi Charlie
No you wouldn't want to do that. There isn't enough room with the WS2. The 3 yes. That is one of the recommend pens to use with this blank.
Hope this helps!

Charlie_W

Hi Charlie
No you wouldn't want to do that. There isn't enough room with the WS2. The 3 yes. That is one of the recommend pens to use with this blank.
Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Dale/Jen. I was leary of trying it on the smaller pen. Same with Seamus's Quarter blanks. Thanks for the info.

Jim Smith

Super nice job! I love it when they have lots of gears and other bits included with the watch face. Thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith

beck3906

Hi Charlie
Hope this helps!

Dale/Jen. I was leary of trying it on the smaller pen. Same with Seamus's Quarter blanks. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

I do both watch pens and Seamus's quarter pens with WS2. Pucker factor does go up.

Dalepenkala

Hi Charlie
Hope this helps!

Dale/Jen. I was leary of trying it on the smaller pen. Same with Seamus's Quarter blanks. Thanks for the info.

I do both watch pens and Seamus's quarter pens with WS2. Pucker factor does go up.[/QUOTE]

Good to know!

Thanks!

Top Bottom