Sierra times three

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

With the coming of the rains.....well, it puts everything I need to do outside on 'hold'. Hate weather putting things on the backburner, but I needed to do a little turning anyway!
Made quite a few for the LOML...after all, if momma ain't happy, you know what happens! And one for me! First off, the one for me!

I obtained a piece of very tight grained Norfolk Pine from somewhere(I apologize for whomever I got it from for not remembering). While not the most awesome piece of wood on the planet, it doesn have certain things I find unique about it....and it screams, "I'm a wooden pen!"

Wearing a Upgraded Gold/Chrome Sierra BP kit:

Next up is two of the newer blanks, 'Puniceus Roseus' on a Upgraded Gold/Chrome and an Upgraded Chrome Sierra. The chrome Sierra has a chrome tube in it, and the gold/chrome Sierra has a brass tube in it(I was wanting to see the effect of the two different colored tubes)

I'm thinking the brass tube had 'less effect' on the thinner area near the hardware then the chrome....possibly a better way would have been to reverse paint the tubes/blank black?

Thanks for looking! C&C always welcome!

Scott (I remembered where the "ON" switch was) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Those look great as always Scott
I like the blank on the gold/chrome sierra better, your tube makes yours colors look better.

Top Bottom