Sierra lvory Rose

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johncrane

johncrane

This is the pen l have been working for the last week or so its a Sierra made from alt ivory. l had some very challenging moments!making this pen.which was good for my brain!l really like the alt ivory it turns great and finishes great.So l have ordered more alt/ivory from ED!l would also like too enter this pen in ED'S Ivory contest
l wish l had more time to explain the pen a bit better l will do that when l get back from my dads, at the moment l need too spend as much time as l can with him as He is a very sick with bowl cancer,
anyway here are some photos.
pen with no flash
200861222928_100_5187.jpg

pen in day light and different back ground not real good l wish l had Gerry's skill and a better camera.
200861223013_100_5220.jpg

Using a flash
200861223939_100_5241.jpg

close up using flash, silver pewter rose which l sprayed in red enamel then oven baked.the clip insert l hand carved a piece of crimson acrylic then set it using med CA.
200861224138_100_5194.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

i think we have a winner! that's a fantastic looking pen. great job on the modification, that's the coolest sierra i've ever seen. well done mate. my best wishes to your family. :)

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
John, I'll say it again...that's one beautiful pen! Great work and thanks for sharing it with us. My prayers for you and your Dad.

Ligget

Awesome work on that pen John, best Sierra I have seen, the little red accents really make it look classy![:0][:p]

My prayers to you and you Dad.

EeyorIs21

I hope your dad's condition improves.

When you post more info I would like to know more about the clip. Was it a stock clip or did you make that also(if so, how)?

GREAT PEN!!!

VisExp

John, you're a tease! I saw this pen on the front page under the new photos section yesterday! I've been waiting for you to post it :D Great work! Having just been partially successful at something similar I can relate to the challenging moments. You pulled it off nicely. The red accents in the clip and finial are very classy. Well done!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<center>CONGRATULATIONS JOHN

HE IS THE

ALTERNATE RESERVE

GRAND CHAMPION OF THE

ALTERNATIVE IVORY CONTEST!!!
</center>

(you win a kringle!!)

Top Bottom