Sierra Elegant Black Prickly Pear Cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I harvested this Cactus in Georgetown Texas, allowed it to rot and cleaned it in Indiana. This week it shiips to Oklahoma. After Powder Coating the brass tube black, I wrapped the cactus and cast in clear Silmar 41.

Attachments

• Elegant Black Prickly Pear IAP.jpg
    Elegant Black Prickly Pear IAP.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 368
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

navycop

I harvested this Cactus in Georgetown Texas, allowed it to rot and cleaned it in Indiana. This week it shiips to Oklahoma. After Powder Coating the brass tube black, I wrapped the cactus and cast in clear Silmar 41.

That pen has been to more places then me :frown:.. Good job...

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Yeh, I know, Mike. Ya just never get to go anyplace in the Navy!! :rolleyes::biggrin: Thanks for the compliment!

That pen has been to more places then me :frown:.. Good job...

wizard

Joe, Beautiful pen..Great job of harvesting and casting the cactus blank. The cactus and components really compliment each other. Regards, Doc

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks to ALL for your comments. I have some more cactus that I dyed with various colors of Rit! I'll post some of these later, if they turn out o.k. Again, thanks for looking and for your input!

Top Bottom