Sierra and EB order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jaywood1207

jaywood1207

These pens were ordered by somebody I know through work who is a financial consultant and is planning to give them out as gifts to his clients. Hopefully it will lead to many more. They are curly koa, curly maple, live oak burl, worthless walnut with a hint of red acrylic, and ash burl. All are finished with CA and then waxed after buffing. They all have boxes with labels in the lid including what the wood and plating is as well as my contact information in case they would like to order in the future.

Attachments

• DSCF6886 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6886 (Small).JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF6887 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6887 (Small).JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF6888 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6888 (Small).JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCF6889 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6889 (Small).JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF6890 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6890 (Small).JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 149
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

These pens were ordered by somebody I know through work who is a financial consultant and is planning to give them out as gifts to his clients. Hopefully it will lead to many more. They are curly koa, curly maple, live oak burl, worthless walnut with a hint of red acrylic, and ash burl. All are finished with CA and then waxed after buffing. They all have boxes with labels in the lid including what the wood and plating is as well as my contact information in case they would like to order in the future.

If I mixed all those pens up I could not tell you one from the other let alone the names of the woods. :) Good job on all. I am sure they will be well received.

Top Bottom