Side by side comparison

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dick Mahany

Dick Mahany

Just thought I'd do a side by side comparison of a few rollerball / fountain pen sets. From front to rear are Cambridge, Pristina, Triton, Vail and Jr Gent II. Amboyna, Redwood, and Maple burls all finished with Woodturners finish. I really like the Triton and will try a Jr. series lower barrel next for an extended length Triton.

Attachments

• Side by side 1.jpg
    Side by side 1.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Side by side 2.jpg
    Side by side 2.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 316
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Very cool thanks for posting, fine job on all the pens. The Triton really stands out, great pen and for the price hard to beat. Let me know how the extension goes

Dick Mahany

Thanks all for the kind comments. Nearly all of these were purchased from different suppliers, and I had excellent deliveries from each and all. I really like the "convertible" Triton from Exotics for the price as it so versatile.

I have also decided that I prefer the chrome with gold accents over the gold with chrome accents . But that is just personal preference. Curious.....any opinions about favorite plating combo soon these style pens. I only gift pens to friends and family, so I'm not really sure how they like the platings. If I sold them, then I'm sure I'd get more feedback.

BJohn

All are good looking pens, great job. But I have to say that I like the Triton's best. Have made some ballpoints and really really like not only the look bu the twist mechanisms. have a roller ball kit that I am fixing to do in the next couple weeks.

Top Bottom