Showing off My Rack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TheHoneymooners

Status
Not open for further replies.
of Homebrew cigar pens that is!!

These made for a nice display at the show we did this weekend. Got lots of attention== as most all colorful pens do!

2005101045955_CigarsHBrack.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Johnny! We've screwed up more red than anything, so far. It seems to set up very quickly, so you gotta be ready to go! Mike did make a double dyed set where the red was already like ribbons---and it had to be the most beautiful stuff== as it laid in small loops. Too bad the other side/color was plain! LOL AND we tried replicating that in an all-red blank...and wouldn't you know it, we couldn't get it to do it! Oh well!

Good luck with yours!

Ron, the bottom is a red and black, altho the black isnt' very strong-- more like a charcoal gray. Its a color we're still experimenting with, as well. We've done up some black/gold black/yellow and black/orange, and its all sorta come out that way, altho we haven't turned any of the yellow & gold ones yet.

So far, the blue/orange, white/red and yellow/red have been the most popular. The first two, b/c we're in Alabama!!! Coming up next would be blue/white (not shown) and the gold/green--- b/c of two other universities here-- UAH and UAB.

And also not shown, but popular-- has been pink and green!! Mainly due to a large sorority and I reckon, its just girly. lol

We did find at this craft show (had one this weekend) that instead of making so many in cigars, we need to do up several in slimlines as well. This is always a learning process and of course, theres always the chance that what sells at one show will not sell at another!! Oh well, its all fun and gives Mike a chance to turn all that he wants!!!

well.... william.. I knew all it took to get you guys to LOOK...was to say something to MAKE you look LOLOLOL

Or, were ya'll just hoping for a nice rack of deer antler? I'm sure thats all it was. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom