Showing off my breast set...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

angboy

... of pens, guys! Get your minds out of the gutter. :bananen_smilies027:

Well I finished the pen set that I plan to give to my local new friend who's been such a support to me. I had to go ahead and get the inlay pen finished, because I really, really wanted to take pictures with the pink-tipped roses that were a gift from my S.O. when I had surgery on my shoulder last week, and I knew they wouldn't last long, so that motivated me to get out to the shop. So now I have a set made for this friend and hopefully can give it to her this weekend. A big, big thanks to Dai Sensei once again for the pink glitter pen blank, to Constant for making a great inlay kit, and also to gketell for some email mentoring about CA finishing, which has helped me to greatly improve my CA finishes. Thanks so much, each one of you contributed immensely to this gift that I'll be giving her!

Attachments

• Breast cancer set.jpg
    Breast cancer set.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 491
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Nice Pens. Super cause. I have two friends that are survivors. I'd like to make them each a pen like one of those. Very Nice..

Grim Spirit

... of pens, guys! Get your minds out of the gutter.

Why would I want to get my mind out of the gutter? I like it. They know me here.

Remember: A dirty mind is better than no mind at all.

Anyway, would like to get my hands on that pair.:biggrin:

angboy

They are nice, but why not use crotch wood and call them private parts pens.:biggrin:

Well it's been awhile since I posted a picture of Lola or her sister pen Blaze, but back in my early IAP days, I posted those two pens and someone called them my "Larry Flynt line" of pens, which has always stuck with me. So yep, I could add these to that line and then make something out of crotch wood as well to further add to that line of pens!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I was very pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to give them to her!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I'll try to post a picture of Lola later tonight!

Well it's been awhile since I posted a picture of Lola or her sister pen Blaze, but back in my early IAP days, I posted those two pens and someone called them my "Larry Flynt line" of pens, which has always stuck with me. So yep, I could add these to that line and then make something out of crotch wood as well to further add to that line of pens!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I was very pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to give them to her!

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Wow, those are REALLY nice, Angela! I'm glad I could be of some modicum of help. You did a fantastic job on them and I'm sure your friend will love them!!

Top Bottom