Show pens here too

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Those that are posting your pens in the segmenting section of No Comments Just post new segmented pens and Likes

You may want to post them here as well. This way in case some people do not go there they can still enjoy your work here. In that thread you are not allowed to comment and its main purpose was preserve for future references those pens that were segmented. There are a few recently ones that need to be commented on and given praise and recognition they deserve.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

John, Where do we go to see the new post for segmented pens?

Hello Hubert

The thread I am referring to can be found in the Blank making forum under the subforum Segmenting or here is a link.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f179/no-comments-just-post-new-segmented-pens-likes-111419

Mike of Mikespenturnings was instrumental in starting that thread with the thought it was a way to preserve those pens that were strickly segmented for future reference. He just wanted it to have photos of pens and there be no comments or question to clutter the thread up. When we started that forum a couple years ago, he was very active in it and got quite a few members to try segmenting. I too was active and have not been able to contribute as much for personal reasons. But hopefull that will change in the near future. I have not seen much of Mike here lately and hope everything is well with him. he did some nice work there.

Enjoy.

Rink

Seeing Mike's segmented pens was the main inspiration for me to try segmenting. Now that he helped open the door for me, I have a bunch of ideas, and just not enough time to try them all. My mostly-carried is a walnut/turquoise segmented.

jttheclockman

Over 52,000 views in that thread. So someone has been looking at them.:)

So if you make a segmented pen it would be nice if you post in both places.

Top Bottom