Show me your, I'll Show Mine(Freestyle)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have only been a part of this site for a couple of Birthday Bashes now and have decided that the Freestyle or unique pens that have been made are some of my favorites. I started looking at my book shelf and realized I have a few of them I have made. I know there are other out there and I would like to see you most unique creations....flutes, star trek enterprise and such. There are so many new members here that should be exposed to things like that(at least I think so).
Here is my 1st one I did. It was a bullet casing contest entry. I took and split casings and glued them to a tube upside down after hammering the flower out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

3rd is fun build and with all the talk of Cigar pens I thought I would post mine. and the 4th is my 1st award winning pen(last years ugly pen contest)

SO NOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN EM, LETS SEE YOURS. If you dont have one use these as inspiration to build one.

Comments and Critiques are always welcome and thanks for looking.

Triple Crown

Hi Phil! Great Freestyles! Very original!
I agree that I think that I like the Freestyle contests the best. I love the musical instruments! and that Star Trek ship - wow!!

I've done two Frankenpens and one Freestyle in the BASH contests. I hope to do some more creativity type pens sometime. (It almost takes an IAP event to get me into the shop to do any pen because of life schedules...)

OK. Here are my pens that I think fit this post.

The 'Now I Can See It!" pen

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

The Red Rocket Pen

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

The Skinny Whistler Pen

attachment.php

Thanks again for showing these Phil! I'd love to see some additional pictures of the Freestyle pens from this year and the past years or any not yet posted pens added to this thread! :)

Greg

Attachments

• Frankenpen-1s.jpg
    Frankenpen-1s.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 246
  • Frankenpen-2s.jpg
    Frankenpen-2s.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 240
  • Frankenpen-3s.jpg
    Frankenpen-3s.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 237
  • Red Rocket  4.jpg