Shotgun with Duck Pen Clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

I don't recall seeing any of these posted anywhere yet so perhaps I am one of the first turners to receive an order of those new clips.
Of course I had to see how they looked on a pen so I whipped up a few pens to try them on.
I like them a lot better than the rifle clip because the shotgun is stronger than the rifle clip where it attaches to the finial and the duck in fight over the barrel sets it off nicely .
I tried a couple in camo and and two in deer antler and one in all brass cartridge style. All brass parts are spray lacquered .
I usually use copper nibs but only had one left so used gold but have more with copper finish on order .

CamoDuck.jpg

Deerandbrassduck.jpg

DuckClip.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

Does this site no longer save log on information ?

I have to log in every single time whether posting a new message or answering one. Yes , I do check the Rremember Me " box every time.
I am finding it agravating because I have the remember me set in every other site I visit and they do save my log on settings .
I have been a member of this site for MANY years and have never had to log in like this until several weeks ago when this happened.

rjwolfe3

I have to log in every single time whether posting a new message or answering one. Yes , I do check the Rremember Me " box every time.
I am finding it agravating because I have the remember me set in every other site I visit and they do save my log on settings .
I have been a member of this site for MANY years and have never had to log in like this until several weeks ago when this happened.

Something to do with cookies I think. There were several threads on it recently. It has been happening to a lot of people lately.

W.Y.

Something to do with cookies I think. There were several threads on it recently. It has been happening to a lot of people lately.

Thanks for the reply on that . I didn't figure it was my computer causing the problem because it is set to accept cookies and does from all other sites and used to in this site . . I hope IAP hasn't lost their cookies :biggrin:

But then what do I know ? I'm just the 900 lb gorilla in the room :wink:

Gorrilla.gif

If anyone hears about a fix for it I would like to know and I am sure others would as well.

bitshird

Bill, I was having the same problem, it started about a month ago, but I dumped all of my cookies and cleared my history and I stay logged in now,
By the way nice looking pens, I saw those clips in Woodnwhimsies last news letter and was thinking about them my self, nice to see them on a pen.

W.Y.

Bill, I was having the same problem, it started about a month ago, but I dumped all of my cookies and cleared my history and I stay logged in now,
By the way nice looking pens, I saw those clips in Woodnwhimsies last news letter and was thinking about them my self, nice to see them on a pen.

OH MY GOSH .
I am not about to dump all my cookies just for one site. I have been registerd into dozens of sites over the years that have nothing to do with woodworking. Last time I had a computer crash and my cookies vanished it took a whole day to log back into all those sites with different passwords etc and check the "renmber me" box again.

If there is no other way I guess I will just have to refrain from posting here as often . Good thing it is only this one site because if I had to log into every site every time it would be just way too time consuming.

bitshird

OH MY GOSH .
I am not about to dump all my cookies just for one site. I have been registerd into dozens of sites over the years that have nothing to do with woodworking. Last time I had a computer crash and my cookies vanished it took a whole day to log back into all those sites with different passwords etc and check the "renmber me" box again.

If there is no other way I guess I will just have to refrain from posting here as often . Good thing it is only this one site because if I had to log into every site every time it would be just way too time consuming.

I know what you mean, I have a similar situation, but I sure like seeing you post here, I don't get to your site as often as I like.

Top Bottom