Shooting Star

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I made it last P.M. Posted it this this morning. It's Jeff Powell's Shooting Star blank from Exotic Blanks on a Black Titanium Jr. Gentleman. Hope you like it. Comments welcome and most of all thanks for looking. Regards, Doc:)
...Now I can go make another pen in the A.M.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Attachments

• Shooting Star.jpg
    Shooting Star.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Shooting Star_1.jpg
    Shooting Star_1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Now I thought, how can Doc top the comet pen? So then I scroll down to read more posts and BAM! This pen. Holly crap Doc! You are a pen machine! I personally like this one more than the comet. Its very pleasing to look at and the fit and everything is so nice. It makes me want to go buy one of those blanks lol. What else can I say really? Ya done good!

wizard

Todd and Seamus, Thank you for the kind comments. It was kind of fitting to make a Shooting Star and Comet pen at nighttime...:rolleyes: Regards, Doc

workinforwood

Looks super cool. I remember that particular pour was right down to the wire...but it really gives the pen great color seperation. There's been a few times I set cups down to gel then go do something else and forget. Come back to hard cups...I guess I don't multitask well

ctubbs

Doc, once again you have created a masterpiece. It would be worth the trip just to come by your place to see your collection of great pens. WOW! Will the magic never cease!
Charles

wizard

Doc, once again you have created a masterpiece. It would be worth the trip just to come by your place to see your collection of great pens. WOW! Will the magic never cease!
Charles

Charles, Anytime you are making a trip to Houston, PM me and I will give you my phone number. You are welcome to come over and look at the collection of my pens (as well a collection of fountain pens from all over the world).:rolleyes: Regards, Doc

wizard

Very nice! Do you sell your pens?

Bill, I have resisted so far in selling the pens as it seems hard to part with them. :rolleyes:
I have some persistent friends who want to buy them as gifts for their family, friends or business associates. I have hesitated as I am still figuring how much to charge for them. I have asked some of my friends on IAP and have gotten some good ideas. Holding off for now. Probably more info than you wanted to know:rolleyes:.
Regards, Doc

renowb

Thanks Doc. I know you make some beautiful pens!

Very nice! Do you sell your pens?

Bill, I have resisted so far in selling the pens as it seems hard to part with them. :rolleyes:
I have some persistent friends who want to buy them as gifts for their family, friends or business associates. I have hesitated as I am still figuring how much to charge for them. I have asked some of my friends on IAP and have gotten some good ideas. Holding off for now. Probably more info than you wanted to know:rolleyes:.
Regards, Doc

Drstrangefart

Exceptional as usual! It's amusing that one of the most gifted turners doing some of the most consistent work available doesn't sell them. I am also very bad about that. I'm trying to get used to selling them early so it won't be so painful when I make some big-league pens. Now if only I can make some sales....

Top Bottom