Shooting Star

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just walked in the door after a long but really great day at work and there was an unexpected package on the counter. I opened it up and this is what was inside! Made my great day even greater! :)

I had a couple batches of blanks that were not quite up to snuff so I sold them off super duper cheap to Rich H <RDH79>. They were usable, I knew that, but the black resin had a few tiny spots just not quite mixed enough before pouring. Apparently since I never made and don't have one of these, he figured I should have one from him! It looks really super. He totally pays attention to every detail and it is spun spot on perfect. It had to have a finish to seal the pen due to the blank makers oopsy. He sealed it with a gel coat..whatever that is I have no idea, but the finish is very appealing to me. Not a single micro scratch mark on it. Rich has even higher standards than me :eek:

Thank you Rich! I really appreciate that thoughtful gesture of yours..I'll be please to add this to my private collection right next to my skippy pen.

RDH79 Rich H

Attachments

• shootstar1.jpg
    shootstar1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 237
  • shootstar2.jpg
    shootstar2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 165
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RDH79

The lucky one

Thanks Everyone. I was the lucky one to get these blanks. Thought it fitting to give Jeff the first pen from his new design. It all started with a beautiful blank.
Thanks Jeff.

Rich H

Top Bottom