Shiver Me Timbers!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Finally got around to spinning off one of these. 5 piece corian pentarsia cast in PR by PRPrincess. I like her color choices. I set it into a BTi euro kit. Thanks for lookin.

Attachments

• TIMBERS 003.jpg
    TIMBERS 003.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 460
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
that is wicked. I claim it for it is my right as a pirate to do so. you will retrieve it at once, or walk the plank. look everybody, I made a pirate joke!

Freethinker

Very unusual.......I really like it.

It shows a lot of creativity and a fine talent for scrollsawing. Just a fantastic pen.

Would you have any interest in sharing --just in general-- how you went about creating it? If not, no problem. I just thought it would be interesting to know the process behind it.

workinforwood

Very unusual.......I really like it.

It shows a lot of creativity and a fine talent for scrollsawing. Just a fantastic pen.

Would you have any interest in sharing --just in general-- how you went about creating it? If not, no problem. I just thought it would be interesting to know the process behind it.

Personally, I will not be sharing that. I might have somewhere in the past on this board somewhere though. It isn't hard to figure out, but I have an article that will be coming out maybe 6-8 months down the pike, so I should respect the publisher and not divulge the how-to. I'll suggest investing in a subscription to Creative woodworks and crafts.

davinci27

You really make me want to practice my scroll saw. I tried to use it once. Luckily the blood residue turned off the blank :mad-tongue: Outstanding pen!

Top Bottom