The ship carried pearls!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Started cutting up pen blanks and making a few to "show off". These are most of the pearls:

"Pearly pricing" now listed in classifieds.

200671015599_bluepearlnet.jpg

2006710155952_Redpearlnet.jpg

200671016017_greypearlnet.jpg

200671016041_lightblupearlnet.jpg

The pictures show a beige background, cause that's what I used, red is usually difficult for me to photo, so I tried this.

The material is used in Italian pens and is a cross between an acrylic and a celluloid. It turns easily-similar to Acrylic acetate in turning characteristics-much harder (not more difficult, hard as opposed to soft) than the cats and the camo.

These will be available for sale, see ad soon in appropriate forum or send me an e-mail. Blanks are about 18mm square.

Thanks for looking and anyone who notices the grey pen is screwed up, yes, I made an ERROR!!!!!!!! Almost made the red one to match, then woke up and moved the bushings around!

All comments welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Ed, I've made the same mistake several times on those stupid bushings! Beautiful blanks...I'm looking forward to the ads!

Fangar

Look nie Ed...

Why is it that nobody (Comapnies) make a white and pink swirl, just like those? I could sell a ton. So far no PR has come close to what I need either.

Fangar

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Fangar,

I expect Dawn will take that as a personal challenge; however, she is waiting for the PR delivery and has a show this weekend-so don't hold your breath.

However, PR does not have the "depth" of pearl that this material has-I would use this for more expensive pens, I have LOTS of GREAT polyresin, but I can't tell people its the same material used by the "big name" penmakers. This material really IS the same-marketing benefit.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mudder, the bushing was right, the pen and pen-maker were wrong[:0][:0][:0]

Imagine my surprise when I assembled the pen and noted it did not look right, then went on to the NEXT pen and realized half-way through IT, that I had switched the bushing-can you spell dumb sh_____ (sucker)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom