Shi Huangdi (First Emperor)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I've actually had this pen for a few months now, finally got around to taking a picture of it.
Limited Edition Emporer,Ti gold fittings, with Irish Bog Oak (thanks to Tom, Old Griz)
the photo still does not really show how amazing this wood is. the grain has a silver fleck in it. trully one of a kind.
for those that are still in sticker shock over the new CSUSA pens. this one cost me $190. it is not for sale at any price. It will be one of two pens that are going to be the center pieces for my personal collection of pens. I also have a limited edition Emperor in the black titanium as well. don't know what material I will use for it yet. maybe Ivory. maybe imitation jade???
thanks for looking

20065221797_2006_0522Image0005.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Johnathan, at a price that costs more than most pen kits, I dought I will be doing many more Bog Oak pens. I would for someone that special ordered it and if I could find the blank. Lot's of big ifs there. this waas a huge one time shot and had my stomach in knots as I made it. the fit came out perfect though. big relief. my Black Ti version will not be out of such totaly rare material. Still something that is not seen alot in pens. but at least replacable if I mess up. this one most definitly was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom