Shell Carbara

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mason Kuettel

Mason Kuettel

Customer wanted an abalone slimline pen but all I had was a 3/8" tube from PSI so they picked this one. It is a carbara in black titanium. I'm not a huge fan of this style of pen but it sure is easy to turn! The picture isn't great, just snapped it on the way out the door to deliver it (I'm sure you all know how those last minute Christmas orders can be:rolleyes:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0758.jpg
    DSC_0758.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 568
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

08K.80

I like it. Can the abalone pieces be put closer together to make a mosaic type look?

Mason Kuettel

I like it. Can the abalone pieces be put closer together to make a mosaic type look?

I'm sure they can, but this was a pre-made blank from Penn State Ind.

I don't do any casting (yet) but I'm sure there is an abundance of people here who could make it look however you wanted it!

MDWine

I have searched the Penn State site for that blank and I have not seen it yet! I'm gettin' a little cross-eyed looking through 26+ pages of small images...

Would you know the name of that blank? I'd really appreciate it!!

Mason Kuettel

I have searched the Penn State site for that blank and I have not seen it yet! I'm gettin' a little cross-eyed looking through 26+ pages of small images...

Would you know the name of that blank? I'd really appreciate it!!
Mother of Pearl Pen Blank: 3/8mm at Penn State Industries

They call it a "Mother of pearl" blank, so maybe its not even abalone...whatever it is, I think the link above should take you there!

redneckmedic

Nice!

I noticed you are in Weatherford...I grew up in Granbury...small world ;)

Very small world! I'll hold back on my thoughts on the Pirates...still upset about some of my sporting contests with them!

When did you play,? I graduated in '98...might have played each other... plus I've got 3 younger brothers, one that played 2yrs jc at WC.

Mason Kuettel

Nice!

I noticed you are in Weatherford...I grew up in Granbury...small world ;)

Very small world! I'll hold back on my thoughts on the Pirates...still upset about some of my sporting contests with them!

When did you play,? I graduated in '98...might have played each other... plus I've got 3 younger brothers, one that played 2yrs jc at WC.

I played soccer and football, graduated in '99. Still match up with them some as a coach, too.

Top Bottom