Sheet Music

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

Here's one I finished tonight for my son's school music teacher. Its a sheet music Cardistry blank on a chrome "Thank You" ball point kit. I think the blank and pen parts work very well together. Thanks for all comments!

Attachments

• music.jpg
    music.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 352
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

How did you put the sheet music on the blank? Glue? I guess you could use anything for a blank as it wouldn't show. What did you put over the sheet music? CA?

JohnU

Thanks guys.

It was made from a deck of playing cards that had sheet music on the back, and cast in poly resin. I would think real sheet music would work but the paper would probably get transparent in resin so the tubes would have to be painted white and the paper sealed real good prior to casting. These are vinyl so there was less to worry about.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
John very nice pen. will we see that blank for sale.

Click on the "Cardistry" link in John''s signature, you can see the assortment he has presented in his last shipment, including a few of the music cards.
We are encouraging John to drop that silly "day job" and focus on the important--making blanks. But he and his family have grown accustomed to paying their bills, so he makes a finite number of feathers, snakes and now added cards. John is meticulous, his blanks are great, but that takes time.

We are very grateful to John, he has contributed a great deal to the growth of ExoticBlanks.

RMckin5324

Hey John,
Beautiful work and a very thoughtful gift. I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I'm very interested in making blanks and have had some successes and failures casting but I'll figure that out eventually. My question is I followed your link to your blanks at ExoticBlanks and was wondering about trademark issues. I see you have some Pokémon, Cartoon and Disney blanks. Is the trademark not an issue due to you having purchased the cards and you didn't make your own images with there characters.

Top Bottom