Sheer brilliance on my wifes part...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hucifer

Hucifer

She was the one that suggested making a "Plumbers Pen". I have been wanting to try working with PVC waterline, and Johnnycnc sent me a freebee in an order. I picked up some Jr Retros in copper and she suggested the combination...

Waterline with copper fittings... get it? Plumber?:biggrin:

I think the combination worked out well... All comments and criticisms are appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 363
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

When I saw the title, I almost didn't open this topic.... Was thinking of some severely over-weight fella with enough hair going down his buttcrack to weave a rug! :eek::eek::eek:Of course, he was bent over under a sink!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

The pen looks pretty good. Really like the fittings, and the blank grows on ya if you look at it enough.

Scott (baby blue for plumbers?) B

Stevej72

That is a great idea to use the copper with the PVC. A couple years ago I stopped by a site where they were installing new water line and picked up about a 40 inch length of that water supply line. It's a good way to get some of the material for free. It's pretty heavy so it's a good idea to take someone along to help carry it. I still have some of it left if anyone is interested all it would cost is shipping.

PaulDoug

I like the combo. Had some one said they used it I would have sneered but now that I see it I'm thinking I need a few copper kits. Hats off to you wife. Oh and you did a nice job with her idea.

Top Bottom