Shades of Purple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is another one i made the other day. For some reason i cracked the cap on this one as well:frown: not sure what the deal was, but i made another one:biggrin: This is Burgundy Italian Acrylic with 14mm threads and a #6 Meisternib.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0683.jpg
    DSC_0683.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 874
  • DSC_0684.jpg
    DSC_0684.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 888
  • DSC_0686.jpg
    DSC_0686.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 875
  • DSC_0687.jpg
    DSC_0687.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 882
  • DSC_0688.jpg
    DSC_0688.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 886
  • DSC_0689.jpg
    DSC_0689.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 872
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Sorry Justin but I have run out of adjectives to describe your pens :biggrin:
They are all amazing but unique in their own rights.
I really the style and shape of this pen.

I would like to see the pen you carry sometime :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another nice one. Too bad about the cracked caps. Have you discovered why this happened TWICE? I would be interested in knowing what to avoid. The clips look good too.

Timebandit

Sorry Justin but I have run out of adjectives to describe your pens :biggrin:
They are all amazing but unique in their own rights.
I really the style and shape of this pen.

I would like to see the pen you carry sometime :biggrin:

Thanks Mark!!:redface: My personal carry isnt as nice as these....it is one of my firsts pens...someday i will upgrade:biggrin:

Another beautiful pen! Nice job!

Thanks!!

Another nice one. Too bad about the cracked caps. Have you discovered why this happened TWICE? I would be interested in knowing what to avoid. The clips look good too.

User error when making my mandrels and when actually turning the cap. It gets pretty thin down around the cap on some of these and if im not paying attention, i go just a little to small:frown: Ooops....only way to avoid it is to pay better attention:cool:

Rounder

Now that looks almost good enough to take a bite out of. Looks like a raspberry cobbler to me, only prettier.
On a side note, I hope all you people are not getting too tired of me bragging on the wonderful pieces of art my son is creating. I just think they are gorgemous and for only being in the VORTEX for a year, his work is just astounding. I realize that I am a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny bit prejudice but try to look at his work fairly. Though I do think he is going to kick booty in the Best of IAP contest!!! And I SWEAR I am not prejudice. Really. I'm not. I promise I'm not.

wizard

Now that looks almost good enough to take a bite out of. Looks like a raspberry cobbler to me, only prettier.
On a side note, I hope all you people are not getting too tired of me bragging on the wonderful pieces of art my son is creating. I just think they are gorgemous and for only being in the VORTEX for a year, his work is just astounding. I realize that I am a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny bit prejudice but try to look at his work fairly. Though I do think he is going to kick booty in the Best of IAP contest!!! And I SWEAR I am not prejudice. Really. I'm not. I promise I'm not.

LOL....Randy....IMHO...I think you have a lot of BIAS and that's because your son has a lot of TALENT and I would be surprised if you weren't bragging....I would be....and that's all I have to say about that:biggrin:. Doc

watchman7

Randy,

Another wonderfully designed and crafted pen. I have attended the Atlanta Pen Show for the past five years and Justin's work is as good or better than most of what is on display there.

lorbay

That is another sweet pen Justin. I think you should come to BC for a visit and give me some lessons. Free room and board.

Lin.

Rounder

LOL....Randy....IMHO...I think you have a lot of BIAS and that's because your son has a lot of TALENT and I would be surprised if you weren't bragging....I would be....and that's all I have to say about that:biggrin:. Doc

LOL Doc, I learned many moons ago not to brag on Justin too much. When you do, his head starts swelling and his dreads start sticking out like one of those Chia pets!!!:eek: Of course he will probably stomp me into a mud puddle and then stomp me dry after saying that!:bulgy-eyes: All in all though, I do have to brag. He does make me proud of his art and of himself with the fine work he does here.:biggrin:

Timebandit

I dont hear any prejudice..........................:biggrin:.......................... Thanks Dad!!!!!! Does look yummy huh:biggrin: I hope no one gets sick of them either:cool:

LOL!!! You guys are really going to make my head swell...............larger than it is that is................:wink::biggrin:................and i still dont see any bias here Doc:tongue:

Randy,

Another wonderfully designed and crafted pen. I have attended the Atlanta Pen Show for the past five years and Justin's work is as good or better than most of what is on display there.

WOW!! Thanks!! There you guys go again..........i need to change my hat size again:biggrin: You guys are great.!!You sure know how to make a guy fell proud!!! Hopefully one of these days i can make it to one of these shows, maybe be in one of them someday:cool:

That is another sweet pen Justin. I think you should come to BC for a visit and give me some lessons. Free room and board.

Lin.

LOL!!! Thanks!! I do need a vacation.........................

LOL Doc, I learned many moons ago not to brag on Justin too much. When you do, his head starts swelling and his dreads start sticking out like one of those Chia pets!!!:eek: Of course he will probably stomp me into a mud puddle and then stomp me dry after saying that!:bulgy-eyes: All in all though, I do have to brag. He does make me proud of his art and of himself with the fine work he does here.:biggrin:

LOL!!!! I wont stomp you to bad!!:biggrin:Thanks again Dad!!! A few things are starting to happen for me, and i think im on the right track!!!! Thats the track i want to be on!

Timebandit

These beautiful pens are just flying off your lathe! Where are you getting these fine looking Italian blanks from?

Dan

Thanks Dan!!

The blanks came from Keith(mrburls) he had an add in the classifieds a while back selling Italian blanks.

OKLAHOMAN

It's just amazing how far you've come in a year, I've been doing this for a loooooong time and still haven't made a kitless and your putting out works of art.

Pete275

Fantastic pen once again Justin. Someday I hope to create something like that. Keep up the great work, It inspires the rest us to try harder.

Wayne

Timebandit

Thanks Justin

Dan

No problem Dan!!

It's just amazing how far you've come in a year, I've been doing this for a loooooong time and still haven't made a kitless and your putting out works of art.

Thanks Roy!! I usually jump right past the baby steps and go right into running:biggrin: You will be there soon my friend:wink::biggrin:

Fantastic pen once again Justin. Someday I hope to create something like that. Keep up the great work, It inspires the rest us to try harder.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne!! Encouragement keeps me making these!!:biggrin: I hope that all will be inspired to do this!!

Top Bottom