Shades of Crimson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is one i did a week or so ago. I hope no one gets sick of seeing my work.:redface:This is Crimson Flake acrylic with a #6 Meitser Nib. This one turned out good i think. The flake came out real nice on the crimson background.

Hmm. ...not sure why a couple pics came out really light...sorry

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0522.jpg
    DSC_0522.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 625
  • DSC_0523.jpg
    DSC_0523.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 614
  • DSC_0525.jpg
    DSC_0525.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 614
  • DSC_0527.jpg
    DSC_0527.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 610
  • DSC_0528.jpg
    DSC_0528.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 608
  • DSC_0529.jpg
    DSC_0529.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 610
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Great looking pen as usual. On this one your final blends much better then the one yesterday, I think it was (the tan colored one). someday I may start trying these but it is HOT!!! in the garage and I would just loose my patients.

Rick P

Thanks for more inspiration! Really cool blank too BTW........one thing? The pen seems very slim, one of the things I dislike about most pen kits is the break in the lines of the pen caused by the cap, is there a reason you dont beef the pen body up a bit and keep it's lines cleaner?

thewishman

That is another beauty! Keep posting your pens, please. They give me something to aspire to. Love your clean, simple shapes, they are elegant. Your feed shape is very nice.

Timebandit

Thanks for more inspiration! Really cool blank too BTW........one thing? The pen seems very slim, one of the things I dislike about most pen kits is the break in the lines of the pen caused by the cap, is there a reason you dont beef the pen body up a bit and keep it's lines cleaner?

I have a couple of pens were the body is a little larger and almost matches the cap diameter( check my Rocky Mountain Bulb Filler). This is just a different style i have been doing lately. Also the larger i go on the body the larger the shoulder at the threads and body gets. I could go smaller on the cap, but the smaller i go on the cap, the more the threads will show. So there are a few things to take into consideration where determining the diameter of your cap and body. Also that shoulder isnt as large as it seems in the Macro close up photos. The Body is .55 and the cap .61 so they are fairly close.

Justin

Last edited:

wizard

Here is one i did a week or so ago. I hope no one gets sick of seeing my work.:redface:This is Crimson Flake acrylic with a #6 Meitser Nib. This one turned out good i think. The flake came out real nice on the crimson background.

Hmm. ...not sure why a couple pics came out really light...sorry

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

Justin
LOL.. I hope you don't get sick of people telling you how beautiful your work is !!!:biggrin: Keep them coming...Regards, Doc:)

Brooks803

I think you need to hurry and post something we all won't like...you might start getting an ego with all this awesome work and the attention it's getting :tongue::biggrin:

Timebandit

I think you need to hurry and post something we all won't like...you might start getting an ego with all this awesome work and the attention it's getting :tongue::biggrin:

OK......il post one later that I guarantee you wont like:biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom