Sexy slim line

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If you can call a shell casing and deer antler sexy.
This was a smaller casing, 270? I don't know.I use what I can make fit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
G

Originally posted by Fleabit
<br />Nice combination eagle! Are those two cuts down to the brass? Adds a nice contrast and blending of the antler and brass!
Nope Fle-
Those are skewed&burned.
I was worried about cutting to the brass when I did them though.
There's quite a bit of antler there.
I don't think I'd want to try it.
Interesting thougth for a pen that has larger tubes.
At first i thought you meant the little bit of "etching" I did on the casing.

PenWorks

Verry nice Eagle, another food one. Not everybody can write with a magnum. Perfect for rounding out your line of bullet pens.

Anthony

G

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Verry nice Eagle, another food one. Not everybody can write with a magnum. Perfect for rounding out your line of bullet pens.

Anthony
I aint gonna eat it and I aint done yet.[:D]
Thanks for the compliment Antony
Still looking for an adaptable Parker refill style that I can customize as easily as the slim line.Any suggestions?

elody21

Very nice!! Do do a great job of combining both mediums. I love pens that are more than on substance!! The brass adds class!!!!!!!!!

M

Mudder

Is that a .270 Weatherby Magnum casing.

It appears to be a belted magnum and also appears to have the rounded design that Weatherbu is famous for. I got some .460 W.M casings, wonder what I can make from them.

BTW. here is a pretty good link that has the dimensions for many different cartriges.

http://www.again.net/~steve/page8d.htm

G

Thanks for the link Mudder,
I guess I fooled you.
THe only "ridge" on the casing that came from the manufacturer is the one under the "cap" where the primer goes.
I added the "banding" myself"
"It appears to be a belted magnum and also appears to have the rounded design that Weatherbu is famous for. I got some .460 W.M casings, wonder what I can make from them."

HAve you thought of PENS?[:D]

jkirkb94

Another nice brass and antler pen, Eagle! After Fleabits commment and looking at your picture, I was just thinking....what about saving some shavings from the brass and adding it to the cuts, and sealing it. By the way your pix came out it looks as if there are brass washers down there! Mmmmm![?] Kirk[8D]

PenWorks

Eagle, I shot a .460 Weth mag. once. It was fun,I was gaurding against taking the scope in the eye trick. But it whacked my upside my nose, that my eyes watered the whole day, I thought I had broke my nose. (if you call that fun) [:D] Anthony

woodscavenger

Shell casing and deer antler.....lets see another similar combo could be shoe sole and roach![:D]

It is very well done. I am amazed at everybody's creativity and technical skill!!

cjaussiepens

Beautifully done.... the case and the antler I think would make a great momento to any hunter and is a great recycling idea to boot. Love it ( I am a hunter.... only feral pigs here)
Keep moving the bar up !!!!!!!! Cj ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom