From Sewage to Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithlong

keithlong

I was gifted this pen blank from my good friend David, it is a piece of sewage pipe. It turned out nice. I made it for a friend of mine who is a plumber. He really liked it. He had asked me to make him a pencil a little on the big side because he has big hands. It turned out nice.

pens-2010020.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

I have a ton of this stuff in blue, green and purple it turns great and polishes up very nice and holds a shine very nicely.

Great for the plummer

PaulDoug

Looks nice. In our part of the country that is fresh water pipe. Purpleish pink is sewer. No matter it all makes nice pens. Great work.

Hucifer

The blue is typically PVC watermain. It's referred to as C900 or DR18 which refers to the wall thickness. It's thick because it's rated for high pressure. I asked my pipe foreman to save me anything he has left over in off cuts so I can get some to play with. I have a bunch of it sitting in the yard but it's old and has bleached in the sun. I'm thinking of trying it anyway to see what it looks like...

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
looks good Kieth, thank Louis he gave me a few peices of this stuff and you got one of them. I'm sure the plummer will love it..

Top Bottom