Several Firsts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from edavisj316

edavisj316

I haven't posted anything for a while because my light box got crushed in our move from St. Marys, GA to Melbourne, FL. But when the post came out about the the light box on Daily Deals - Tanga, I bit. Well the box came in today and the pictures here are the first ones taken with my new toy. Also, I tried one of the Perfect Fit kits a while back and have decided that I really like it. The kit is chrome on Cocobolo. Finally the last first is my first home brew casting. I did a three part pour with Alumilite white, plus a part each died red and blue with Alumilite die.

Thanks for looking and all comments, good and bad, are welcome.

Ed<><

Attachments

• pens 003.jpg
    pens 003.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 234
  • pens 007.jpg
    pens 007.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 201
  • pens 008.jpg
    pens 008.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 183
  • pens 010.jpg
    pens 010.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

Both pens look great. I love Cocobola. And, I really like your red, white and blue casting. If that is your first time all I can say is that you nailed it!!! I don't know that it could be any better.

ALA

Pens and pictures look great! I bought the same light box and it came in yesterday. If it will help my photography it'll be well worth the money! Now to find some thing worthy of a picture!
Al

edavisj316

Thanks for the all the complements.

The wooden pen is a Perfect Fit from Bear Tooth Woods in Chrome on Cocobolo. I have been experimenting with some new pen kits and this is one of them. Everyone that has used the pen really likes it and I have decided to start carrying it in my inventory.

Top Bottom